We’re constantly working to make this website as accessible and usable as possible. This site aims to conform to the ‘Double A’ level of the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 and we develop and test accordingly.
Compatibility with tools
This website should be compatible with recent versions of the following screen readers:
- Window Eyes
- Supernova screen readers
The site should also be compatible with:
- basic operating system screen magnifiers
- speech recognition software, eg Dragon Naturally Speaking
- operating system speech packages.
You can find guidance from the BBC about:
- making your mouse easier to use
- using your keyboard to control your mouse
- alternatives to a keyboard and mouse
- increasing the size of the text in your web browser
- changing text and background colours
- how to magnify your screen
- screen readers and talking browsers.
Customise browser settings in:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
You should contact us if you have trouble using this site – this will help us to make improvements.